Sunday, March 14, 2010

Product Review: Purex 3 in 1 sheets

Thank you to Purex for letting me review this product! I recently received a sample of the Purex 3 in 1 sheets, and as soon as I tried the first one I fell in love! These are literally the steps to doing your laundry with these sheets...

1.) Put the sheet in the washer after you start the water

2.) Put your clothes in

3.) Transfer the sheet with your clothes to the dryer where it acts as a dryer sheet.

At first like many of your are I was skeptical about how this could work and how well it would do the job. Well let me tell you, I have NO doubts about this product now. I immediately went out and bought more because I was so excited at how easy it made laundry!! It didn't even feel like a chore, there wasn't a heavy bottle to pick up, no measuring to do, and I didn't even have to add any softener because it's already on the sheet! This will also save you money, because you can just buy a package of these instead of having to buy detergent, softener, and dryer sheets! I am very impressed with Purex, they've certainly come out with a break-through product that comes in extremely handy! Go to their website to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment