Monday, April 26, 2010

Disney Movie Rewards!! So Rewarding!

I started doing Disney Movie Rewards about 2 months ago, and it took me barely any time to start getting freebies! Now, I absolutely LOVE this program! You can save up your points for really big items even blue rays, I have chosen to get re-usable bags both times I've saved up my points but it wouldn't be hard to save up for something a little bigger! You get points regularly in your email, and you get them inside Disney Dvds that you buy! They have tons of rewards to offer! Check it out here!

** Also, on a side note, if you are worried about filling up your inbox by signing up for these things, set up a "junk" account :). I have a few junk accounts on yahoo so I can keep my newsletters organized so I can find the deals easily!

No comments:

Post a Comment