Monday, November 16, 2009

Free stuff from Saturday!


AWESOME day of freebies on Saturday!! First I want to thank Clarins for the wonderful facial and samples!! I won another Glamour contest and for this one received all of the Tree Hut products seen above: body butter, sugar scrub, shower gel, lotion, and body spray! It smells amazingly good! Also, received my name your own brand T-shirt, and my Parenting ...The Early Years magazine. I also received from Beech Nut baby products, coupons for free items, so I was able to get 2 free jars of baby food which I'm hoping I can mix with something like yogurt to make my son like them, and a thing of Oatmeal which I think he will like, it has fruit in it. I had a $5 Hallmark coupon, so I went there and was able to get an amazing peppermint bark bar, a card for a gift, and two spools of ribbon!! I also had an Aveda coupon for free Rosemary Mint body/hand wash. It also smells amazing!! :) Also, not pictured is a 10 oz package of fillet of steak, bacon wrapped, that I got free from Wal-mart!

No comments:

Post a Comment