Saturday, November 21, 2009

NOTICE FOR Free Ultimate Cleaning Cloth DEAL!!!

For those of you who may have seen this freebie on free sample freak (or any other blog) and become a fan, this company is now saying if you want the "free cloth" you have to pay $2.99 s/h. They basically misrepresented their "great deal" by telling us all it was going to be some kind of great deal.

Let me be very clear here though, Brandie at Free Sample Freak had NOTHING to do with this, she was simply passing on a great deal. I don't want anyone to stop visiting her site because of these morons who thought it was ok to false advertise and use trickery to get more facebook fans!

Anyway, I'm stepping off of my soap box now LOL, just wanted to let you all know. I have removed myself from their fan list and reported them to FB!

Brandie, you are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment