Saturday, November 21, 2009

Some awesome customer service!!

I know many of you are wondering about the free pullups, pads, and cereal I posted this week....well here's the scoop! I had previously purchased some of these same products that had problems. I wrote emails to each of the companies, and as a result I received some wonderful coupons! I greatly appreciate these companies and their fantastic customer service! I highly suggest that if you have a problem with a product you have purchased that you bring this problem to the manufacturer's attention. Sometimes it could be a recurring problem that they aren't aware of, and your email could help solve a major issue!

Oh the other side of that, make sure to send nice emails as well. I make sure to send 2 nice emails for every angry or upset email I send, so I don't feel like a mean old lady! LOL! I sent an email to a company who had sent me a sample of something that I really LOVED and because I sent them an email they are sending me coupons to buy their wonderful product! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment