Saturday, January 9, 2010

Awesome Kroger Mega Deal!!

Update: This deal is good through Tuesday!!
This is such a great sale they are having at Kroger! I'm not sure how long this deal is going on, once I find out I will let you know! They have these "mega deals" pretty often, however they usually aren't quite this awesome! The one they are currently running is when you buy 3 boxes of Kellogg's special K cereal (select varieties) you get a dozen eggs, a loaf of bread, an 8 oz package of sausage gravy and a gallon of milk free ($7.08 value)!!! The cereal is on sale for 3 for $7, so without coupons you would be able to get everything for $7.58. I had 2 coupons to use, one was $5 off when you buy 4 boxes, so I got 4, then I also had a coupon for buy a box of Kellogg's cereal get a box of the new Kellogg's special k granola for free! So, my transaction went like this:

Kellogg's Special K x 4 = $9.33
Kellogg's Granola = $2.34
Kroger Bread $1.00
Kroger Sausage Gravy $1.50
Kroger Eggs $1.59
Kroger Milk $2.99

Total (w/o tax) = $20.81
- Kroger sale = 13.73
- Coupons = $4.43

No comments:

Post a Comment