Thursday, January 14, 2010

Great Kroger Deal!!


Kroger is having an amazing sale on lots of handy items! I got lots of free food and other items tonight, here is the breakdown:

Hormel Pepperoni 3.5 oz packages (look in the ad, it's a specific kind) on sale for 10/$10 (I got 2 packs, I had 2 coupons)

Printable coupon here $.50 off (doubles to $1.00) Remember to hit the back button and print twice!

= free!

International Delight $1.99

Facebook fan coupon I just received today for a free bottle

= free!

Gatorade G2 on sale 10/$10

$.50 coupon from last week's paper (doubles to $1)

= free!

Starkist Tuna pouches (I got really lucky on this one) on sale 10/$10 I bought 4

I had a bogo free coupon from vocalpoint, and 2 $1 off coupons from the same site

Then I found a $.50 off coupon from one of the last few papers in my coupon book (doubles to $1)

= 4 packs free!! (that's 4 lunches for me!)

Birds Eye frozen Vegetables 10-12oz - $1.00

-$.50 coupon from either the 1/10 paper or the 12/6 paper (doubles to $1.00)

= Free!

Hall's Cough Drops - $1.00

-$.50 coupon here (doubles to $1)

= Free!

You'll also notice the lovely bag in the background, one of my reusable bags :). (Yeah, I did have to sneak that comment in there somewhere)

Thanks Leah for the heads up on the sale and for taking the time to look through the ads and find these great deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment