Saturday, January 16, 2010

Swagbucks!

If you look at the side bar of my page, and also at the bottom, you will notice some Swagbucks widgets! If you haven't tried Swagbucks yet, I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Basically you just search on their search engine (works just as well as any others) and you win "Bucks" for your searches. You won't get a Buck every time, but I get at least 1 out of 5. Then they have Mega Swagbucks Fridays where you can even win 500 Swagbucks!!
These Swagbucks can be used to buy great gifts, there are gift cards, movies, toys, even a Wii or an Iphone!! I have earned about 35 in the past 2 weeks, so it's not very hard to do, and one of my friends has already gotten enough to get a Starbucks gift card!
Oh, and another awesome part, they have a place where you can return your old cell phones and get points for them, and there are never any shipping charges!!
I haven't gotten any spam mail from them either, so I feel pretty safe about the site! You can start searching from my sidebar!

No comments:

Post a Comment